The product seminars, classes, and conferences that you offer can play a significant role in attracting new customers and keeping existing ones.
It's difficult for your events to live up to their potential, however, unless you present and promote them in the most effective way possible. That's where Trumba Connect comes in.
With its interactive design-quality website calendars and other event widgets, Trumba Connect is the most innovative, efficient way for you to publish and promote your events online.
Expand each of the following key benefits to learn more about using Trumba Connect to reach out to existing customers and gain new ones.
Can I use Trumba Connect on my intranet site?
Get up and running quickly
- Take advantage of Software as a Service by subscribing to our web-hosted solution. You have nothing to download or install. Because the software is already up and running on our servers, once you decide on your account and calendar structure, you're ready to get your events online.
- Save time and money by relying on our secure server and network infrastructure. Immediately benefit, with no action required on your part, from frequent upgrades and bug fixes.
Increase the likelihood of customer attendance
- Customers are more likely to attend events that they see on their personal calendars. That's why every Trumba calendar you publish is interactive. Customers can easily add events to their personal calendars, set event reminders, arrange to be notified if events change, and more. They can also set up RSS feeds or subscribe to calendar emails so that information about new and updated events is delivered to them automatically.
- The easier it is for customers to find the events they care about, the more likely they are to attend. When you publish a Trumba calendar, you also automatically publish a variety of widgets that control the way events display. By placing these control widgets next to your website calendar, you give customers the ability to search for events, filter them, and change the view to suit their preferences.
Increase customer awareness
- If you force customers to navigate to your events page to discover the seminars, classes, or conferences that you offer, you're bound to lose a substantial number. When you publish a Trumba calendar, you also automatically publish a variety of interactive event promotion widgets. Customers click a widget link to see event details or navigate to the event calendar. By placing these widgets on pages throughout your website, you make your events more discoverable and drive traffic to the calendar page. You might even want to ask web masters at related organizations to add widgets to pages on their sites as well.
Build an email marketing campaign around your events
- An effective way to reach out to existing customers or to potential customers who have added themselves to your mailing list is to keep them informed about upcoming events. In Trumba Connect, you can set up a distribution list and an email schedule in connection with each calendar that you publish. Periodic email messages containing upcoming events are sent automatically to the people on the list.
Manage and update events your way
- Trumba Connect accommodates you rather than the other way around. We provide a flexible permissions hierarchy that allows you to centralize responsibility for creating calendars and handling accounts. You can delegate maintenance to editor account holders at any level in your corporation.
- We give you room to move. You can create as many calendars as you need to appropriately organize events. By publishing combinations of calendars, you can tailor-make the views you present to specific groups of customers.
Keep your brand at the forefront
- When you publish website calendars and other event widgets using Trumba Connect, you're in control. Using a Publishing Control Panel, you can set colors and fonts so your calendars and other widgets reflect your corporate brand and integrate fully into your website.