Developing your own custom online calendar solution is costly, labor-intensive, time-consuming, and takes you away from your core tasks.
Instead of going it alone, subscribe to Trumba Connect, a secure, proven web-hosted solution with a powerful set of features for publishing design-quality website calendars, promoting events, and connecting with customers.
What's in it for you? Your client has most innovative website calendar on the market and you get all the credit.
- Each time you publish a calendar with Trumba Connect, you automatically create a set of AJAX-based interactive event widgets. Through a Publishing Control Panel, you control, at a very detailed level, each widget's behavior and appearance.
- Deep control doesn't mean difficult to deploy. With each widget, we provide a script tag that you can copy and paste into the HTML code for web pages. This easy deployment gives you the flexibility to provide creative event solutions. For example, you can sprinkle promotion widgets throughout your client's website to drive traffic to the calendar. And, you can combine control widgets with the calendar to allow site visitors to search for events, filter them, choose the view they prefer, and more.
- By combining built-in fields and fields you create, you can put together custom event templates that reflect the specific needs of your clients.
Set up, and then leave updating to your clients
- You set up custom event templates and calendars, and then stand back and let your client take it from there. The familiar, form-based Trumba Connect interface makes it possible for anyone in an organization to update events or keep email distribution lists current.
- A flexible permissions framework allows you to grant different levels of access to different account holders so you don't have to worry that your custom settings will get messed up.
Negligible startup and maintenance costs
- After signing up for an account, you can go from event data to a website calendar in an hour.
- With Trumba Connect, you pay by the month. You don't have to find the money for a large initial cash outlay and if you decide to go in a different direction, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Say goodbye to downloading patches or updates. We release new versions nearly every week and you automatically benefit from new and improved features and bug fixes.
Secure and reliable
- Because we have invested in a secure colocation facility for our production equipment, hardware and software redundancy, state-of-the-art network infrastructure, and a dedicated backup server farm, you don't have to.
- Our highly qualified Operations team monitors the site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is on standby to respond to site outage notifications or severe performance problems.
Innovative, powerful features
- Every Trumba calendar that you publish is interactive. Site visitors can easily add events to their personal calendars, set event reminders, arrange to be notified if events change, and more. They can also subscribe to three types of feeds, RSS, iCal, and Atom.
- Trumba Connect includes a robust email engine with real-time email address validation that you can use to automatically send upcoming events to people on a calendar distribution list.
- We integrate reporting into Trumba Connect. Each account includes a Publisher Dashboard where you can monitor the activity that calendars and other event widgets receive.