A snapshot is a summary of how Trumba Connect helps an organization realize its website strategy goals.
- Providing a dynamic website calendar that lists worldwide automotive events.
- Providing access to events from the Automobiles section home page.
- Integrating a car club directory and events into the calendar.
- Implemented Trumba Connect and embedded a customized calendar into the Automobiles section of the NYTimes.com website.
- In the editing environment, created a calendar for each geographic region of the United States and for international events.
- Benefited from Add to My Calendar and other event actions built in to every published calendar.
- Embedded a customized, interactive upcoming events widget into the Automobiles home page.
- Provided a Trumba Connect submission form via a link next to the embedded calendar.
- Fully integrated website calendar and other event widgets that keep the newspaper brand at the forefront.
- Site visitors use the interactive event widget on the Automobiles home page to see lists of upcoming events, view event details, navigate to the full calendar, and more.
- Auto enthusiasts easily add events to their personal calendars, set event reminders, and more.
- Calendar visitors easily filter events by geographic location.
- Car club members and other auto enthusiasts submit events to the calendar, subject to review by NYTimes.com editors.