A snapshot is a summary of how Trumba Connect helps an organization realize its website strategy goals.
- Providing a consistent approach to calendars across the website while customizing event presentation for specific audiences.
- Promoting upcoming events in This Week at Phila U section of the website.
- Easily updating calendars.
- Publishing calendars that reflect the University brand.
- Implemented Trumba Connect and embedded calendars and other event widgets into the Home, Alumni Relations, Academic Affairs, Admissions, Athletics, Student Development, and This Week sections of the website.
- Using the Publishing Control Panel, customized calendars and widgets to integrate fully with website fonts and colors.
- For each calendar, chose the published view best suited to the audience. For example, the Athletics calendar uses the compact Table view ideal for listing many events and the Alumni calendar uses List view, which displays lots of detail with each event.
- Embedded an interactive event widget into the This Week at Phila U page that automatically displays the next six upcoming events from the comprehensive campus calendar.
- Delegated maintenance to account holders in relevant departments to keep their own calendars up to date.
- Provided a Trumba Connect submission form via links on the comprehensive calendar and This Week pages.
- Benefited from Add to my calendar and other event actions built in to every published calendar.
- Visitors to a specific section of the University website have a customized calendar experience and calendars behave predictably across the site.
- Students, faculty, staff, alumni, and members of the community always see the latest events and easily submit, search for, and filter events, add events to their personal calendars, set reminders, and more.
- Visitors to This Week at Phila U interact with a list of upcoming events to see event details or navigate to the comprehensive campus calendar.