What you can learn in this topic
What gets copied when you copy events
When you copy an existing event, the new event contains:
- Exactly the same event information (description, location, map link, notes, start and end times, web link) as the event you copied.
- All of the same custom fields containing the same values as the event you copied.
- The same invitation list as the event you copied, if the original event includes event registration. You can turn off event registration for the new event or change the event invitation list.
How to copy existing events
- Display a calendar that contains the event you want to copy.
- Click the event arrow next to the event description, and then click Copy Event.
- In the Event Information form, change the date, time, and other information to reflect the new event.
- If you want the new event to belong to a different calendar, on the right, under Owning Calendar, choose the calendar you want.
- If the original event included event registration settings, use the settings on the remaining tabs of the Event form to edit or remove the event's distribution list and email announcements and reminders.
- Click OK.
How to create and copy a new event
- Display the calendar to which you want to add events.
- Click Add Event above the calendar to open the Event Information form.
- Set up the first event the way you want.
- At the bottom of the Event Information form, click Save and Add Another.
- Change the date, time, and any other features that differ from the previous event.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have created all the new events you want. Click OK.