How to delete events
What you can learn in this topic
I'm having problems deleting events.
How to delete a single event
- Click the event title.
- At the bottom of the Event Information form, click Delete This Event.
- If the event you're deleting is one instance of a repeating event, you can click either Delete This Event to delete only that instance or Delete the Entire Repeating Series to delete all instances.
- You can quickly delete an event by clicking the event arrow , and then clicking Delete This Event.
How to delete multiple events
- In the calendar list, click the title of the calendar that includes events that you want to delete.
- Click List above the calendar to see the events in list view.
- In the list, select the check boxes next to the events that you want to delete.
- To select a range of events, click the first event, press SHIFT, and then click the last event.
- To select all the displayed events, in the action panel above the list, for Select, click All.
- In the action panel, select Delete events from the drop down list, and then click Go.
Warning Delete permanently erases the event from every calendar where it appears, including published versions of the calendars.
- In List view, if you select and delete one or more instances of a repeating event, only those instances are deleted. Other instances remain on your calendar. To delete the entire series, click the title of one instance, and then click Delete the Entire Repeating Series.
- If you have a large number of events on your calendar, they won't all display at one time. Use the navigation arrows at the top of the calendar to view more events.