Create custom registration forms
To use registration questions, instructions, and section headings that you create, you add them to a custom-built registration form. Then you apply the form to your events for which you want people to register.
To build a custom registration form
- In your Trumba editing environment, click Define registration forms.
- In the Define Registration Forms page, under the Registration Forms section, click Add registration form.
- Enter a form name and description.
Your new form becomes available on the Event Registration tab when you edit an event, and the name you enter here is the name that appears in the list.
- In the Security section, select the owning calendar.
If you share a calendar with other editors who will need to use the form, select the calendar that you share.
- Under User Defined Questions, select the check boxes next to the questions you want to add to the form, and then click Add Questions to Form.
A Selected Questions box appears on the right, listing the questions you added.
- Use the Order column or the up and down arrows to rearrange the order in which the questions appear on your registration form. You can also remove a question if you change your mind.
If you change the order or remove questions, click Update Field List to refresh the Selected Questions grid.
- Click OK when you are done editing the form to add it to your Registration Form list.
Apply your registration form to an event
After you create your registration questions and add them to your custom registration form, you can use the form with events you want people to register for.
To apply a custom registration form to an event
- In your Trumba editing environment, display the calendar that contains the event (or to which you want to add the event) you want people to register for.
- Select the event to open it for editing, or click Add Event to create a new one.
- On the Event Registration tab, for Registration form, select the custom form you created.
- Set up any other registration settings you want, and then click OK.
Copy or remove an event registration form
If you want to add a new registration form that's similar to one you already created, you can base the new form on your existing one. That way, you need to edit only the settings that are unique.
If you no longer need a particular form you created, you can delete it. When you delete a registration form, any events that use it will show the default registration form after you delete your custom form. If you want these events to use a new custom form that you create, you will need to apply the new form to each event manually.
To copy or remove a custom registration form
- In your Trumba editing environment, under Other Tasks, select Define registration forms.
- On the Define Registration Forms page, in the Registration Forms section, select the name of the form you want to copy or remove.
- In the Edit Registration Form page, select Create a Copy or Delete This Type.
- If you created a copy, the new form appears, and you can edit it as necessary and create the new form.
If you deleted the form, an alert appears to let you know that events that use the form will now show the standard (default) registration form. If that's ok with you, click OK to delete the form and return to the Define Registration Forms page.
Note When you delete a registration form, you do not delete any custom questions that appeared on it. The questions are still available under the Registration Questions section of the Define Registration Forms page.