Email opt out
You can remove yourself from the distribution list for a Trumba calendar from which you receive email. You can also set your email preferences so that you receive no Trumba Connect related email, including:
- Event invitations sent by other Trumba Connect account holders.
- Calendar email sent by other Trumba Connect account holders.
- Trumba Connect product updates from Trumba Corporation.
To set your email preferences
- Click Account Settings in the upper-right corner in your Trumba editing environment.
- In the Account Settings form, click View/edit settings for Trumba email you want to receive.
- On the Manage Your Trumba Connect Email page:
- Click OK.
- You can also remove yourself from a calendar email distribution list by clicking a link at the bottom any calendar email message you receive.
- Even if you select Do not send me any email, you will continue to receive system email from Trumba Connect, such as password-reset or account-expiry notices.