How to remove an event
What you can learn in this topic
Run into problems removing events? See Troubleshoot getting rid of events.
How to remove a single event
- Click the event title to open the Event Information form. In the Also Shows On section on the right, clear the check boxes for the calendars from which you want to remove the event. Click OK.
Tip You can also quickly remove an event from one calendar by clicking the event arrow , and then clicking Remove from [calendar name]. If you don't see the event arrow, you're in Month view. Switch to another view.
How to remove multiple events
- In the calendar list, click the title of the calendar that includes events you want to remove.
- Click List above the calendar to see the events in list view.
- In the list, select the check boxes next to the events you want to remove.
- To select a range of events, click the first event, press SHIFT, and then click the last event.
- To select all the displayed events, in the action panel above the list, for Select, click All.
- In the drop down list, select Remove events from [calendar name], and then click Go.
Tip If you have a large number of events on your calendar, they won't all display at one time. Use the navigation arrows at the top of the calendar to view more events.