A snapshot is a summary of how Trumba Connect helps an organization realize its website strategy goals.
- Building community around local events by encouraging event submissions and providing a comprehensive events calendar.
- Simplifying the process of maintaining an online events calendar.
- Making it easier for readers to find events they care about.
- Implemented Trumba Connect and embedded a customized calendar into the ParkRecord.com website.
- Provided access to events by date, description, and keyword by embedding Date Finder, Upcoming Crawler, and Search widgets into pages throughout the site.
- Benefited from Add to My Calendar and other event actions built in to every published calendar.
- Provided a Trumba Connect submission form via a link on the calendar page to encourage event submissions from community members.
- Fully integrated website calendar and other event widgets keep the Park Record brand at the forefront.
- No delays or backups in posting new or updated events to the website. Site visitors always see the latest event information.
- Visitors can filter events by type, search for keywords, and choose the way events display, increasing the likelihood that they’ll find events they care about.
- Visitors can add events to their personal calendars, set event reminders, arrange to be notified if events change, and take other event actions that make them more likely to attend.
- By hovering over a date on the Date Finder widget, visitors who browse to the Home or Scene pages can see a list of that day’s events.
- By using the interactive customized submission form, local individuals, organizations, and businesses who sponsor public events get more publicity and Park Record has a more dynamic calendar.