A snapshot is a summary of how Trumba Connect helps an organization realize its website strategy goals.
- Keeping alumni informed about local and nationwide events.
- Making it easy for alumni to filter events by location or interest area.
- Integrating map directions into events and including other custom information, such as the cost of an event and who is hosting it
- Simplifying the process of keeping event information up to date.
- Implemented Trumba Connect and embedded calendars and other event widgets into the Calendar page of the Alumni Association website.
- Using the intuitive editing environment, developed a convenient process for managing calendars and updating events.
- Embedded control widgets on the Calendar page that allow alumni to search for events, filter them by category or location, and navigate directly to events that occur on a specific date.
- Built in venue directions by including links to map locations with events.
- Created event templates that include custom information fields.
- Benefited from Add to My Calendar and other event actions built in to every published calendar.
- No delays or backups in posting new or updated events to the website. Alumni always see the latest event information.
- Alumni can quickly create event lists that reflect their geographic or event template preferences.
- Alumni can add events to their personal calendars, set event reminders, arrange to be notified if events change, and take other event actions that make them more likely to remember to attend events.
- From event detail pop-ups and windows, alumni can find all the information they need to get to and participate in events.